Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black clothing ...

black

black by neededanedge featuring a sheer mini skirt

I need so much black clothing.  I 'm addicted to watching it.  It's so mysterious and can be refreshing.  I just don't want to be taken as a stereotype.  Like please I'm doing this for fashion~.  I feel so out of place by dressing in pastels for fall.  I feel the need to adjust.  All I have are my plain black leggings, sigh.  Guess what I'll buying myself for Christmas?

Speaking of, I want to post my Christmas list soon.  I actually have one this year!


/////////////////////////////////////////////

 I recently found this amazing band and I am obsessed, that is all.
 

3 comments:

  1. wonderful items!

    <3

    ps. we are now having a wonderful Kenzaa give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog....amazing giveaway on our blog http://comeduegoccedacqua.blogspot.it/2013/01/giveaway-sissi-hand.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments <3
I check out the blogs of all people who comment!